Monday 29 April 2013

Happy birthday to me.

So. I have just recently celebrated my 29th birthday, and I have finally decided to start my own blog. It might be a bit of a slow start, while I finish my PhD, but after that beast is finished, I can dedicate myself more to my photography and my blog :)

My plan for this blog is to show some of the favourite parts of my life - clothes, op shopping, adventures with my husby, and my kittens being spazzy - through my favourite form of art: photography.

So to start, here are a few photos of my birthday celebrations with a few friends. I was spoilt with cupcakes and two separate sets of floral china from two friends that know me too well!



Cupcakes with macaroons on top?! Don't mind if I do.


My safari dress covered with zebras and baby tigers is by Revival


No comments:

Post a Comment