Monday 27 May 2013

Op shop finds.

Last week was HECTIC with lots of markings and shoots, and so I had a day off today to relax and get  some errands done - firstly to dye my hair (which was SO overdue) and also to go op shopping for a costume for a Game of Thrones dinner I'm going to on Friday (photos to come!).

Of course, while op shopping, I couldn't help but keep an eye out for other pretty things I might like to purchase :) So this outfit is made up of my finds - the jacket, scarf and dress were all bought at one op shop in Subiaco. Glenn and I went for a quick walk around the neighbourhood afterwards to get some photos of my new outfit - and met a friendly cat on our travels :)











Dress, jacket and scarf: all from the Salvos op shop in Subiaco. Their clothes tend to be a lot more expensive than other op shops, but they're a much better quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment